Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Ferry Approach

This was an approach that took place back on August 24th. I've taken a break from all this Pick up stuff for the past few months as my mind has been focused on other things. In attempt to not forget anything that I have learned and to perhaps to be more active I decided to continue my blog with any approaches I have done, even thought it is a bit late.

This girl had a red shirt, and was a 5.0 with black hair. I was just going into NYC for something...? anyway I was outside leaning on the railing when I saw her taking pictures of the city with this fancy camera. I thought she was just another tourist, so I mentioned that the statue of liberty was coming up on our left if she wanted to take a shot of that. She thanked me, and told me she was a student doing a project for some class where she just had to take like 1000 pictures of anything. It would help if it was in a theme such as building or in her case she choose People. So she was just trying to take pictures of whatever, she talked back and forth for the whole trip about various things. About halfway through I volunteered my pose for one of her pictures, she thanked me. I was going to go for a number close and prolly should had for practice sake, but she wasn't remotely attractive to me, and I don't like to "pretend" I'm interested when I'm not. But overall it was a really good approach that lasted for almost 30 min.

No comments: