Thursday, October 16, 2008

Job Orientation

So today I went for part 2 of my new job's orientation and along with me was another male (19), and a female (20). This girl was about a 5.5, long black hair, really nice body, I'm talking tight ass, about C cup, I would say only about 100 pounds so skinny and tiny. Downsides that I found out as I spoke to her where: A Smoker, driving with only a permit (doesn't feel she needs license), didn't go to college, missing a tooth (It was on the top right side), also now that I think about it, her being 6 yrs younger than me might be a bit much, and lastly a tiny stud piercing just below her cheek near her mouth. Some cool things I liked were she had 20 tattoo's all over her body, she was an only child like me, also grew up with just her mom like me, her body.

Enough of all of that lets get into how this all started. I got there early the first day, and was told we were waiting on 2 others a male and female. Immediately I knew I had to start thinking PUA, and self prepared myself for some questions and ways to start talking. Thankfully she came first about 5 minutes before the male, so I opened her up with so are you going for position ________ too? She said no she was there for a cashier position. From there it really went well with back and forth questions, which unfortunately I don't remember. During our "training" I was thinking if I should after we were done to suggest that we go get a cup of coffee. I never did this but now thankful that I didn't. Two reasons I should have done this is 1) It would have been the right move to do, and 2) She mentioned that today our next meeting she was going to be busy after the training. However after getting to know her a more today I'm thankful because although I was attracted to her, I didn't want to spend any time or money on her.

So today I was actually pulled away from the other two to speak with my manager whom gave me my hours for the next two days that was the last I saw them. I was "training" with them while waiting for my manager, they were getting information about the register which I'm not doing. I decided thought before hand that and will do is if I see her again is to just be friendly, and ask her how the new job is going but really no more.

No comments: