Sunday, April 13, 2008

Dr. Phil Episode

My thoughts on the show by Dr. Phil titled "Women Beware"

I think first off that they shouldn't have gone on Dr. Phil. Secondly Ross Jeffries is an even bigger asshole and liar than I knew he was just from reading about him and what he teaches in the "The Game". He only did and said those things as an attempt to get back at and try to shut down Mystery and the other schools. Overall I don't think it went well for US in the community as this has perhaps given them a little bit of edge of what to expect, enough this is already public knowledge. Some people have made good points on this topic about it not really effecting us because most people that watch Dr. Phil are soccer mom's and shit. Ok first off girls talk, plain and simple. Sure it may be mom's but they have daughter's, friend's, co-workers... Point being this should not be taken lightly in my opinion.

Also I would like to point out this link, that Started on 10-19-2006:
http://attraction-chronicles.blogspot.com/2006/10/breaking-news-pua-piece-on-dr-phil_19.html

Now it just aired only 2 days ago 4-11-2008, thats been plenty of time for the Dr. Phil show to do plenty of editing and such to make this out as a bad thing, and just up his damn ratings. So for that it makes me wonder how shady Dr. Phil really is, I don't like him, Never have, and probably never will.

I think this topic has already been talked about to death in the past 2 days so, Just my 2 cents...

No comments: