Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hired Gun - Bakery Stocker

This also happened a few days ago while I was shopping for food but not the same day as the last one.

I was just looking for some water, and I passed by this really pretty chick stocking bakery items on the table with like muffins and shit. I didn't say anything and knew i fucked up and hoped I would catch her on the way back but still said nothing (damn you AA). So i continued shopping and was on my way to the cashier and she was still stocking pastries so I said I'm going to approach her. As I was headed that way she walked away into the bakery section. I knew somehow that she was going to come back out with more to stock, so i kinda hung around looking over the muffins and shit and waited. She came out just a minute later with an armful of diff kinds of muffins, I said "Hi, with a smile" she said "Hi" back, and I asked "So do you have any Corn Muffins" as I didn't see any from when i looked around and there like my favorite. She said "Ya we should", came over to the side I wasn't looking at and pulled some out and handed it to me. Now I know I should have said something else but all I could get out was "Thanks" and put the muffins in my shopping cart and proceeded to the register. Now I have already been yelled at from Yummy about this, but i just couldn't put back those muffins. I just bought them as I felt that if I took them out and put them on the magazines or something that girl would know and be mad at me cause she would have to put them back, and know that I didn't really want them. So i enjoyed my delicious muffins when i got home.

1 comment:

Jay said...

By the time the girl would have found those muffins she would have had no idea who put them there. Besides, just because you pick something up that looks interesting in a super market doesn't mean it is with you for life from that moment forward. You need to understand that it is okay to say no to someone, you are not going to destroy their world in the process.