Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hired Gun - Cream Lady

Now you would think that I learned my lesson from the Corn muffin incident...

Note: I spoke with Yummy already and we already went over in detail how I fucked this up from the start.

I was in the mall yesterday looking for the eye glass place, when this HOT Latin girl prolly late 20's comes up to me and calls out "Excuse me, Sir". Now at first I didn't realize she was a sales person until about 10 seconds in. So she's talking to me asking my nationality, and then at some point asked me if i was lazy. I said "ya, kinda why?" she pointed to my face, and said I can tell you don't use any treatments or anything (I believe I have a very pimply face although 99% of ppl, family and friends will disagree). So she asked me to give her my hand and she put a bit of this brown creamy stuff on me and asked to rub with one finger, as I'm doing this she is talking to me litterly an inch away from kissing me with each of our eyes in deep contact. Explaining the product, what it is, how it will help, blah blah blah. She gets done with the example on my hand and shows me the difference, note that this whole time we are both using lots of kino. So anyway $54 later I buy this cream because I felt that I could really use it, I still do (but thats besides the point, apparently). But before I leave and after I pay she's trying to sell me some other shit too, I just said no thank you i think I'll just try this one out on it's on to see if i can tell a difference. And just before I left she opened her arms and we hugged. But in my head through out I was trying to figure out anything to say to her outta this damn sales pitch. But I couldn't think of anything...

God how she had me in her spell.... it was fucking ridiculous. I was wrapped around every single fucking finger of hers. Did I mention she was fucking HOT (least a 9 on my scale). At one point I mentioned that she was very good at this.

1 comment:

Jay said...

The major issue here was that you accepted her frame from the very beginning :-(