Thursday, April 17, 2008

Smokers

There isn't anything more in this world that I hate than SMOKERS! I hate them with a passion if you don't like it fine that's your opinion I'm just expressing MINE. That's what this whole blogging thing is about, being about to shout off any fucking thing you want to. And although this seems to be completely unrelated to this topic, it is for 2 reasons:

1) It is definably not the kind of girl I want to get to know, sleep with, or let alone approach. Unfortunately for me, as I'm still learning I need to go up to these kinds of girls and for practice to get over my AA, So i will continue as I must for now.

2) I can officially and finally say that my one-itis is now completely over. As I write this I know that it's not just another day that I'm like just saying the words, I know this as a fact to be true now.

Let me shed you on some details, I am technically currently married and in the process of getting a divorce with my wife of 1 year. I found out yesterday from my in-laws that what she told me a few months was actually true. She did indeed start smoking, with as first I just didn't believe her when she told me as it's hard to see through this girls lies. But now with this new found information I can freely move on with my life w/o having any thoughts about her, aside from old memories which I'll have, but no longer will cherish. If fact is actually do a point right now where it disgusts me.
I have been wearing my old ring around my necklace, it wasn't just a wedding ring to me. It was "The One Ring" for those of you that know it's a replicate from the actually Lord of the Rings. It was a very nice ring, but over time it's gotten faded around the outside and you can't even read the elvish inscriptions. But at this point, I'm taking it off my necklace as I don't want to be reminded about this girl any longer whenever I can help it. I'm going to (when not being lazy) to move any pictures I have from her on my phone off and save them in a file somewhere in my computer labeled "Do Not Open".
The reasoning behind me saving them, is partially because I'm a pack rat, but also I don't pretend to acknowledge the past, but I don't need to be seeing it everyday either.

Update: 5-5-08
Even thought my one-itis I believe to still be gone, I still have thoughts about her, and have emotions run wild every so often (Recently that is).

Update: 5-26-08
In this particular case I think that I will have one-itis for a long time, and will continue to battle with this. It came to a point a few days ago where this fact wasn't even a factor in my decision making anymore. So with that said I can only be sure of how I felt at the time of this post and should not have any connection with how I may or may not feel about her in the future.

1 comment:

Jay said...

I'm very glad you are removing the ring from around your neck and trying to move on :-)