Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hired Gun - Sales Girl

I went out to a local store to get some Milk, Bread, and Lights Bulbs. Now this place isn't big, but not quite small either but for some reason I have the hardest time finding anything anytime I go in there. I found the milk pretty fast, and was looking for the Light Bulbs when passing by an idle I was looking down I saw this girl stocking items on the shelf. I went up to her and asked where the Bulbs where and she isle 10, and must have seen the look on my face from what I was thinking (which was, that wasn't very helpful since I didn't realize there were even #'s for the isles). So she said "let me just show you", to my surprise it was the next isle over that I didn't get to yet. I proceeded a follow up question with one that I really needed to know. I have a fan with really tiny light bulbs in it, and it also has the normal 60 watts in it, so I didn't know if I had to put those little ones back in, or since there were some of the 60 watts if it was fine or not. She tried to explain her thoughts and then decided we should go ask another worker an older guy. He said that it really depends on the watts that the fan takes... That wasn't helpful at all. But I needed to get some 75 watts anyway so I picked those up and then thanked the girl for her help.
I went up and down those stupid Isle's again, until I finally found the bread, alas no Wheat... So that same girl happened to be right near it, so I went to talk to her again. I was trying to find out when there delivery was and to make sure they sold wheat there. They do, but was out and she didn't know when the delivery was. But she said that I could go to the store on the corner they would prolly have plenty there (after I left that store I went there, and got my bread after waiting for like 10 minutes). But after she told me about that place, she proceeded to ask me If I was new to the area and where I lived, and told me of the Supermarket that was down the road and how to get there (I already shop there so I was just listening to her directions and what she had to say). Overall she was very nice, helpful, cute, and had plenty of opportunities to transition but for the life of me just couldn't think of anything other than what I was focused on at the time.
During the time we had spoke about the Light Bulbs she mentioned that if I had one of there cards (WTF is with every damn store and needing discount cards!) so I proceeded to the cashier w/o my lovely card. After which I asked the cashier if I could get one, she handed me a paper to fill out. During this time that girl I've been talking too came up to the cashier to get basket from her (She was on my side at the time). So I said "Wow your pretty busy" or some shit like that, I don't remember what she said, so I continued to fill out my paperwork. When I was done to my surprise that same girl was on the other side of the register taking the paperwork from me, and asked if I got the card yet. I said "No" and she handed me my card, I thanked her for all her help and proceeded to leave. She was a cashier too cause soon as I left she helped the next person.

6 Cute, No Kino (I pretty much forgot and remembered when it was almost over. I read somewhere that at that point it would have been weird to her.)

No comments: