Saturday, April 12, 2008

Intro

I'm new to the game, and just wanted to let anyone know where i'm at so far. I was introduced by my friend YummyStaleBread, about 2 weeks now. I read "The Game" within my first week, and have started reading "The Mystery Method". I attended my first seminar in New York City the other day (4-10-08) on Approach Anxiety and Transitions hosted by Eric "Disco", and Glen Jason. Everything went very well, I learned a lot, and immediately after it ended on my way home I approached 3 Girls.

Note: I'm very shy and just coming out of my shell, slowly... but I know that it will just take time, and already I've made vast improvements over these past couple of weeks.

1st Girl
Very pretty Latin chick, was passing me and I said "Hi". She continued down the hallway and stopped at the water fountain and new that I was going to have a another shot because she was going to pass back by me. When she did I asked her for the time, she just said she didn't know and was sorry but she seemed like she was in a rush and kinda left.

2nd Girl
Pretty much about 3 minutes right after the first one, I noticed a cute black girl but she ran into the bathroom that I was sitting outside of while waiting for Yummy. I waited until she came out to make my move. Soon as she came out (who also seemed to be a rush), I said "Hi, do you happen to have the time" She kinda started to look at her phone and said it's like 10, I responded with "Hey thats what I got", but instead of her laughing or anything she just said "When then why are asking me?" I responded with "I was just trying to start a conversation". She said something like "oh ok", and then continued to walk back the way she was headed to in a rush.

3rd Girl
I was on the ferry almost getting home and there was this kinda loud girl talking on the phone, and she made her way to the ledge outside, which I was near. After a little while I leaned over on the rail next to her and gazed out into the ocean and lit up city, as I was waiting my chance for her to get to off the phone. When she finally got off she was fiddling with her phone over the ledge. I said "Be careful, you don't want to drop it" her response that she gave with a who the fuck are you look to be telling me what to do "I think I'll be fine", immediately I knew i fucked it up but tried to work a bit, so I responded right away with, "It's beautiful, the city isn't it?". She just said "ya it is", and turned her back to me still leaning on the rail next to me. Now at this point I should have just left but I thought I could and should still say something, while thinking we were coming up to the statue of liberty. So i tapped her on the shoulder and said "Have you ever been there?" She said something on the lines of "Ya, like once a week" So I asked if she worked there, I can't really exactly what she said but I'm sure it was "kinda", she then proceeded to turn her back again to me. I bailed out after that saying it's a bit too cold out here for me (seeing how I had a T-Shirt on with no jacket, I need to buy a cool jacket).

Feel free to add comments and suggestions. I already got advice from Yummy saying that I insulted Girl 3 from the start and thats where I fucked up. Now that I look back on it, I kinda did very unintended.

No comments: