Sunday, May 4, 2008

Subway Car Approach

I was on my way home (Today 5-4-08) from my first NYC Lair meeting, where I saw Brian Bayor from AMP talk for about an hour with some demonstrations. It was pretty cool and shed a light as to what problems I may have with my "Inner Game", as I did not volunteer like an idiot cause I was embarrassed to go up, especially since it involved the beautiful Kacy Baker(I don't know how it's spelled). I did not get to see exactly what was my problems, but I know that there is a world much like the matrix blinding all of us.

Anyway, I was the subway car and I saw this cute black girl, kinda young, prolly about a 6.5 so I sat across from her. I smiled and said hi, she did the same, at least I think she smiled. After about 3 seconds I said to her "you look exhausted, did you have a long day", she said "yeah, it's been crazy" or something like that. So then I asked her "so, where are you headed?", she responded with "I'm headed to my boyfriends". Now I'm not entirely sure where I went wrong, I thought I am came off confident and such. But knew it was over when she said that, so all I could say was "that's cool". I actually followed up after it with a question asking her something on the lines of whether she knew if the last stop was the SI ferry. We talked about that for like a minute, then she got off on like the next stop.

2 comments:

Jay said...

There is absolutely nothing wrong if you ask a girl where she is heading and she says to her boyfriends, especially if that is really where she is going. Do not forget that the term boyfriend can mean a variety of things and does not mean she is unavailable. Just ignore it and continue. You opened and transitioned fine :-)

ShyGuy said...

See I took it as her, either trying to Shit Test me, in which case I didn't know how to respond and failed. Or was really trying to blow me off.