Saturday, June 21, 2008

Day 3 with E

Me and E had out D3 today (well last night), started off at the mini golf place, and I have to say it wasn't was fun as I normally would have during it mostly cause we didn't keep track of anything. We just went from hole to hole taking our few shots to get the ball in. I took this opportunity every few holes to really mess around such as: Played like a game of pool, blocked her ball from going in, knocking her ball out of the way to hit mine, things like these. I also made sure to kino as much as possible and did fine, but it seemed like we "Rushed" through the 16 holes (I don't understand why only 16) and when we were done I felt like ok well that was kinda fun, said "Lets go back to my place relax and watch a movie" she asked something like do you have any good ones, I told her about the movie I planned for us to watch which was "Serendipity". As we got close to my house I said "ya know what, I want to show you something" and we parked in front of my house then took a walk to my nearby beach and got to see part of the sunset that I planned on showing her. Just in time too, although the sun was only partially showing still nice and we sat on a bench, relaxed and talked a bit. Afterwards we went back to my place and I popped in the movie and we began to watch.

Oh by the way when we got to the beach I leaned in and kissed her for the first time that day, when I picked her up I went for a kiss on the lips but somehow got a cheek and a hug. But when I kissed her on the beach she had this BIG weird smile with her teeth showing like it was unexpected and not what she wanted. I played with her hair a bit too while we were sitting, and did some light kino, although I was trying to figure out how to do more. Afterwards we went back to my place place and I popped in movie and we both laid down on my bean bag.

Did all of my "Making out" techniques, neck kissing, sexual touching of arms and legs constantly, French kissed once (by request), I kinda did the lip sucking. But it seems like it couldn't go anywhere, at one point I was semi on top of her with our legs kinda entwined and I got "pushed" off somehow, she repositioned herself and I wasn't on her anymore. The French kiss was weird, I tried a few times to stick my tongue in her mouth but it wouldn't open and I would giggle. At one point she said "what's so funny?" I said nothing, and she pushed the question I said "I don't know, I'm not sure" about a minute later I tried to do it again, and giggled again and told her "Ya know what I know whats funny, I'm hurting my back by trying to kiss you in this position" She said something like "oh I'm sorry your back hurts" and I repositioned and continued to kiss her. I realized though what I really was giggling about was that she sucked at kissing, and that this was getting no where, not sure why I thought that was funny but oh well.

After a while I got really uncomfortable in my position of being on her right side, and thought I would have a better position to make out on the other side, that and my arm was falling asleep holding her in that position. So I told her I wanted to switch sides, we did and I waited a while before I moved in again. At some point I realized that this wasn't going to work while watching the movie as we both were getting into to so I figured I would wait until the end, and just keep touching her in the mean time. I tried stopping every so often as to maybe get that "tease" going where she would miss my kino, but that didn't seem to affect her at all. In fact I don't think that it turned her on exactly, I did it was sensual as possible and just like I used to do with Alania.

After the movie I really went in for "pushing" the making out as much as I could, somewhere in there she repositioned herself and sort of pushed me away in the process. That was the end of the kissing at my place, but got 3 kisses in the car when I dropped her off at her house. So after that we kind of just laid there relaxed and talked a bit, and I made sure that I felt no uncomfortable silences. She reinitated the conversation a few times and I remember her saying at one point "Next time we hand out we should go to the city". Finally she said "Lets get some coffee" I looked at the time, really didn't want to get coffee or spend anymore time with her, and knew if we left the place that would the end of it, but said sure. We sat for a minute to discuss which Starbucks might be open at 10:30, and decided that one of which was kinda close might be open and we took off to go see. It was and she got tea, and I got my tall Moca Frap which is prolly the only reason I'm still up now (midnight) typing all this shit. We drank and we talked, I did some light kino on her leg since we were sitting perpendicular to each other at a table. Then we finally finished up and I drove her home, we mostly listened to music on the drive home, with light talking.

When she was leaving the car she said thank you, and mentioned something like "I'll give you a call sometime" I don't know if that was her way of saying "Don't call me, I'll call you". Overall I really only had a so so time, got basically no where sexually, and felt she felt the same. I don't particularly want to see her again and at this point in time don't think I will. Now I just have to figure out what to say to her the next time she messages or calls me. I'm thinking now that I might just put her in the Lets just be friends zone because at this point I don't think it's going to go anywhere. Plus another date isn't exactly what I'm looking for, so I think hanging out whenever would be more likely.

No comments: