Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yummy to the rescue

My friend Yummystalebread, finally got a small fraction of his very busy schedule to help watch me open a few sets at my favorite bookstore. This time around though he picked the targets and ordered me to just go, which was helpful and a bit harder than I had in my mind to follow. I did 3/4 girls he picked, which was pretty much all of the single sets in the entire place over the coarse of an hours time, if that.

1)4.5 Fugly girl with glasses and brown hair. Opened with Kate Perry, got through the whole thing, but she was trying to constantly move away but I persisted to the end, and then just thanked her at the end as she was trying to walk away anyway. That and I couldn't stand looking at her anymore anyway, and really didn't even want to try and transition.

2)Blonde 7 came in with a BF, but separated and I managed to be lucky enough to get her alone. It's funny cause I kept mentioning to him if I should go, and he was just looking around aimlessly until he saw her, and just made that wonderful order GO!. So I went and opened her with Kate Perry as well, it went alright. Seeing how I only got through the girl part, and dropped the guy part out due to some modifications yummy suggested and my other new modifications I had made previously left me with nothing to say. That and the fact that he mentioned that I paused after she responded and didn't follow up with anything else so she was walking away. I might have thanked her, don't remember.

3)A 5 with yucky yucky pimples all over her face, very hard to look at. But after much pushing and shoving from yummy I approached. Opened with Kate Perry and it ended when it was over, not even sure what else I said if anything after the girl part since that is all is really left of the routine. But from his point of view I was getting IOI's, she was smiling a bit. Oh I remember, I had stopped right in front of the exit and people were trying to leave, so I said to her we needed to move a bit, and I continued the routine.

Overall it went ok, if I got this much done in like an hour, I can't wait to see how much I can get done with a day with him. Whenever that will be :(
I should also point out that he helped me find some major flaws with the way I was even approaching girl, particularly moving sets which is why I was having such a hard time with them. He also spoke his opinion regarding my particular Kate Perry routine, which is that of "It's a fine opinion opener", but I definally need to work on the way that I'm approaching.

No comments: