Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Yummy & Me Day 1

Ok well technically it's not the first time we got together, but it was the first time we spent most of the day doing this (3 hours at the mall, and another 3 at a bar). Plus I was hooked up to a recorder so I can listen back to see how much of an idiot I sounded like :P and should be very helpful too. I should also apologize and mention that this was on Saturday, and been lazy so I haven't written this till now. These 5 we did while walking around the mall, which we found out is something while having a wing with you is harder. Only because you have 2 people walking side by side, the set that I approach knows thats he's already with me, so to have to come in a bit later is for lack of a better word weird.

1) This first set demonstrated this theory very well as many things went wrong. I opened while me and him were leaning on a railing, and a 2 Set(blonde's a 6 & 7) came up the escalator. When I opened with my Kate Perry Routine, he went somewhere else, but the set already knew he was with me. I then transitioned to "how they knew each other", and the rest is a bit of a blur, guess I'll have to listen to the tape on exactly what happened. But anyway I signaled for Yummy to come in, I turned to him and said "Hey".I then introduced him to them saying "This is my friend Yummy" and then pointed to my target, and said "Oh, I didn't get your name, what was it?" she replied with something like "Thats cause we didn't give it", I think at that point she said something like "This feels like it's a set up" and they started giggling and left. Yummy started to laugh a bit too, since it was true, but I had a nervous feeling all throughout my body, and didn't laugh about it until later. I was more in a state of shock of wow I didn't expect that.

(Will update the rest of this when I hear the audio)

2) In a store 7.5 black hair
3) Hired Gun - Proactive Cart girl, 6.5 brown hair
4) 2 set "The Girls"
5) Bookstore a black girl 6 reading a book relating to vampires

6) Technically this was Yummy's Set but I have to mention it, because I messed it up.
Apparently when someone has their target locked in, I am not to converse with them at all. He tried on 3 occasions to # close, and I happened to butt in right at those moments. It wasn't on purpose and his target was asking me questions so I replied. This set was my 2 favorite Hired Guns in one spot, the cream girls as I will refer to them. The first one, Yummy's target (a 7.5 with black hair) and my obstacle (7 red head). I had him open these girls to see how he interacts with them and keep there sales at bay, while working game. As I've mentioned in the past I've interacted with them on a # of occasions, the 7.5 got me to buy a $55 dollar cream back in April. He did a great job, but I had a hard time keeping mine from working her stuff. Although she wasn't working it on me, she was pulling guys walking by cause she already knows I'm not buying anything.

The Bar
6) Opened a 3 set all went to same HS as me, so I opened with. "Hey didn't you go to HS Name?" The girl I opened that was closest to me, had a green shirt (5 red head) asked me how old I was, I think I just fell into it and told her, w/o making her guess (don't remember). She then went on to say that she was 4 yrs older than me, but her sister (striped shirt 4.5) and last girl in the yellow shirt (6.5) were the same age as me, so I prolly went to school with them. I don't remember if I said anything else, but I kind of screwed my self, I opened sitting down on the bar, and Yummy was sitting next to me and he was next to them so HE had the better advantage to really open them. So when I did I tapped the green shirt girl on her shoulder and remained
sitting. So when she was "done" with me, she turned to her friends that Yummy had opened and I was stuck still sitting all awkwardly. As it happens this set we interacted with throughout the night, I was trying to talk to the Yellow shirt girl, but for some reason the fugly one of the group took a liking to me, and put her arm around my shoulder and my hand was on her waist before I knew what even hit me. Mind you she was totally plastered, and we "danced" a bit, and I had her do a few twirls. To make matters worst they all smoked, so they tended to smell a lot of that and alcohol. But I was trying to figure out if I wanted to try and push this girl further into making out. I didn't want to stick around as they were constantly looking for her sister in the green shirt who ran off with a guy, that and I really wasn't into her at all.

7) 2 set (6's blondish hair & black hair)sitting next to me at the bar, opened with something like "Do you know if this place is always this busy on a Saturday? Transitioned to how they knew each other? Moved into if they knew of any other bars that might be popular (I think).

8) 2 set (7.5, 6 blonde's I think) standing around, opened with a horrible opening :( "Do you know of any better bars than this one?" Now this place was already packed so it was really bad and the way it came off was really poorly. Moved into if they knew of any other bars that might be popular. The Blonde left first while I was still trying to salvaged what I could from the friend. I blew that set soo hard, as it turns out then went to their friend who was standing near Yummy, and I proceeded to go sit back next to him. Yummy mentioned that they were laughing at me, and told their friend the odd question I asked them. :(

9) This place was cool it had a live band, and the first Singer a 19 yr old 6.5 with long brown hair was isolated a good part of the night after she was done. I approached her when she went to bar to talk to the bartender. I opened with, something like "Wow you can sing really good", and thanked me, and I proceeded ask her her age, and then moved into about how she got started and stuff. I went away for a bit, and then went back to her a while later, and asked if she was going to sing again, and if the person singing was part of her band. It was really hard to talk to her though because she was standing RIGHT next to the fucking bands and the music was
blaring and I can't talk that loud. But I thought it was going well, would have been better I prolly should have just tried to move her to a quieter location...

10) Brown hair 4 Girl sitting next to what appeared to be friends near the bathroom. When I came back I stopped and said to her "You look sooo bored" she agreed, and I think I moved into any other good bars around her. By then the place was starting to die down and getting late so I saw why she was like this.

Overall I had a blast at the bar, got to watch a bartender pour drinks blind folded, another 1 got up on the bar and started dancing to the song "Save a horse, ride a cowboy" with a horse mask on while another was in a cowboy outfit. The music was really good, and I got to get a better feel of the environment.

No comments: