Monday, June 2, 2008

First # Close

Her name is not important right now and will be referred to as E, a 6 with black hair and glasses. I saw her in the bookstore looking around, and I was pretty far when I saw her so was making my way to her. When I got into her proximity range he moved away, to look at books in a different isle and would look as if I was chasing after her if I continued in that direction. So I stopped where she was, and looked around a bit more, and lost which way she went. So I started on my way down the escalators and to my surprise she came on behind me, but it's funny cause I didn't realize it at first I heard someone get on behind me but didn't notice, so while I was going down I turned around and saw it was her.

So I opened with my Kate Perry Routine, I had trouble trying to maintain eye contact for that little while as I opened while we were still going down and didn't want to fall flat on my face when it stopped so I kept checking when the ground was coming. When we got off I shifted a bit to the side to make room for others coming down, and continued the routine. I transitioned into what brought her there today, she mentioned something like just some books, so I followed up with well what kind of books she was looking for or into. From there we talked back and forth about a few things such as where she was from, school and job. I also remember mentioning to her as she was swinging her headphones back and forth in her hands, "so what are you trying to listen too?", and quickly got on the topic of music. I love it when things transition easily and naturally, and I actually think of things to say, since thats my biggest problem.

About a few minutes into that conversation I said "Why don't we sit down and talk for a bit" or something on those lines, and we went a headed towards the seats. I picked a nice 2 seat not near anyone else so we were pretty isolated, I was very happy. We talked back and forth for a bit more, and I moved the talking into a "routine" that I read about in the VAH where you figure out life experiences that you like and find out what those emotions are and the end result is that you find out why you like doing certain things, and that it's the emotions more or less that you like than the experience itself. It's funny cause when I started it I never did it before in fact only partly remembered how it even went so I started off by saying "I read an article somewhere about...". I went on about something I don't even remember exactly but told her I thought it was interesting and wanted to try it or something. It went fairly well I got to learn a bit about her, although her particular "thing" wasn't something that was easy to work off of to associate and emotion too, but I winged it as much as I could.

After that we talked some more and unfortunately those tables are too big to do any kino across from so I had to figure out a way to move in closer to kino, and we have already been talking for a while so I felt we were in comfort. I then did the cube, she like it and said that I right about a lot of things, but for some reason she had issues keeping her eyes closed as I was going through it. I feel it's best to do that as you can really stay focused visualize the scene, but I did kino her leg throughout and when we kept opening her eyes I would tap her leg and say "Now close your eyes". She was smiling through the whole thing, but did mention when I got to part 4 of 5 something on the lines of "Is this almost over", I thought that was weird as I've read on the forums of that happening to guys but never had that problem myself. I blame her as she was making it longer as she kept opening her eyes when she was describing things and using her hands. Regardless we got through it and she liked it, then I think we talked for a bit more.

I finally moved in with "Well ya know you seem pretty cool, we should hang out sometime" Brief pause (DOH) "Lets exchange #'s" and I pulled out my phone, and she pulled out her phone to my surprise and was going to put in mine, but I said "Let me see your phone", and handed her mine. We both had issues trying to figure out how to put in a new contact for each others phone which was kind of funny cause mine was simple, but hers was complicated so we kept helping each other till we finally got to put each others # in. We exchanged back finally, and I somehow got these words out of my mouth more or less "Well the 1st phone call is always the most awkward so lets it get it out of the way now" and I called her. She was smiling and I was smiling as she said Hi, and I said hello, but there was that awkwardness still but was funny, and the she said something like "Ok well cya later" I don't remember exactly.

Lastly I think I said one more thing as to not do the get the # and run effect, but remember saying after that "Well I have to get back to my studying, I'm going for the police test" or something on those lines. I should have just asked her if she was hungry and moved to C2 as I had planned to do with a girl if I ever had the chance to do it, and move her to a pizza place that is within walking distance. But I did ask her before she parted if she like pool at all, she said ya, but wasn't very good. So I said to her "Well maybe we'll go someday" or something on those lines. Overall it went great, slightly disappointed in that she was only a 6 in fact as I write this I can barely remember what she even looks like :(

No comments: