Monday, May 26, 2008

Barnes & Noble Day 3

Only was there a short amount of time before I left to meet up with my N Wing. But managed to get a couple of girls, and it's hardly worth mentioning.

1)Ok I delayed with this first girl, but got lucky and she sat down at the table just off to my side facing my direction, Black girl 7. One minute goes by... Five minutes go by... 15 Minutes go by... I know that I have to approach and the best way that I could think to do this was to get and come back. So I asked her if she could watch my stuff and that I'll be back in a sec. Besides I had to visit the bathroom anyway and wanted to look around for others as well. So this is how it pretty much went when I came back:
Me: "Thanks for watching my stuff"
Her: "Oh no problem"
Me: "So what are you reading?"
Her: "The Raven"
Me: "Oh by Edgar Allan Poe?"
Her: "Ya"
Me: "So is that for a school project or something?"
Her: "Ya"
Me: Prolly something like oh thats cool, don't remember
At this point I wasn't getting good energy from her, and felt kinda of uncomfortable especially cause even though we were sitting close, it was hard to talk that far, but then again I should have prolly stood over her for a minute to talk, and then sat down at her table to finish talking instead of briefly talking while standing then going back to my seat. I think that had a huge impact on how this went, but nonetheless I just stopped after that. I ended it too early, and fucked up I know.

2)Blonde 6, Looking at some books and had a blue shirt. Now for those of you that don't really know how this routine works unfortunately won't be particularly helpful in understanding, especially since I'm trying to keep it somewhat of a secret since I created it.
Me: Kate Perry Routine (Girl Part)
Her: Yeah
Me: (Boy Part)
Her: Yeah
At this point the routine is over, then she turns and pretty much walks away, I get out a thank you for her help before she's completely gone.
So apparently my worst fear in that Yummy would be right came true, I got my 1 worded responses, although it really wasn't exact word for word, but was definally pretty much what happened. I think she may have said a bit more, but I think maybe she really didn't want to be bothered because she did walk away at the end. So I think she just said what she had to say to eject as fast as possible.

No comments: