Friday, May 30, 2008

Homework Complete

Tonight my balls grew 3x as big as they were, as I broke in my new shoes and finally went to some bars ALONE. Yes it's true, I surprised even myself but somehow I got enough courage to go do it. Perhaps it was motivation after watching "Jumper" or perhaps I was finally ready, who knows. Ok so lets get into them shall we.

1)The Shithole
It was small and empty, and had older people there, no young crowd at all. I spoke with this guy first asking him if he knew of any good bars around here, or in the city. He could only suggest the village in the city wherever the fuck that it, and said to ask the 3 set that was right by us and whom he was talking to I guess. So I asked the 3 set also all older people like 30's they had no clue and were fucking useless as well, in fact as I was leaving the only girl there said "Hey if you find any good places let us know", ya not going back there ever. Although it's a shame too, it was closest one to my house :(

2)Who calls thing saloons anymore?
Pretty big place, the biggest of the 3 and it had a live band too, very nice and packed. So I go in and open this 2 set by the bar right off the bat. Girl 1 a 7 black curly hair, girl 2 a 6 brown hair in a pony tail. Started off with "Hey, do you know any good clubs around her?" and then later asked about the city, but they mentioned 2 in particular to try (dugout, chicken bones, and any other bar on forest ave). After we were done talking about that I asked how knew each other, and they replied with a laugh "for like ever, since grade school". There were very brief silences here and there, but the 7 kept reinstating the conversation perhaps I got her interest, but I tried to think of more to say. I mentioned that I just moved back from AZ, and we spoke of something else I can't remember now. But if I could have thought of more, such as my Kate Perry Routine I might have started up more of a conversation. As I said I felt that I was getting IOI's from the 7 so I wanted to stay, but I thanked them and moved on to the next bar on the list.

3)Who would talk about this town?
This place was kinda small unless there was more to it, because of how fucking packed it was, definally the busiest of them all. So I go in and there is a girl with a drink standing next to a crowd and I opened her, I thought it was a whole set. He must have been drinking a while cause I smelled it on her breath, but she was a 7 with black curly hair. He mentioned off the bat another bar that was supposed to around the corner from where I was but wasn't about to go check it out I already had enough. She however mentioned 2 clubs in the city (Sol, The Grand), and also for bars to head to forest ave (recurring theme here), and a website to check out with popular up to date bars / clubs. After that she asked me who I was with and when I told her no one it surprised her and she had a big smile, also someone whom I was getting plenty of IOI's from, so I followed up with so who are you here with. She just waved her hand in front of her saying I know lots of people here and there. So at this point I got the impression that I managed to find a single set, pretty, and already giving me IOI's so I did what would any PUA would do? Game her until I took her home. I wish that's what I did but alas I was out of things to say with her as well, and "Had to go", so I thanked her for her help as well and left. She wished me luck on my way out.

Overall I thought I accomplished much, although I should have tried to push myself farther. I did have one other bar on my list to go to but it was forest ave, and it was already getting late, and since I already had plenty of recommendations to go there, I'll just make it a point to head there sometime with a wing.

No comments: