Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hired Gun - Cashier

It would seem that I get the most interaction with people that I'm kind of forced to interact with, none the less it's still practice.

This girl was about a 4.5 just below average, Helped me find a PDA case with a flip top so that my PDA stops falling on the ground, my current one is open on top. We talked back and forth about the item mainly, but I found myself joking around too. I don't remember much since I didn't write this on the day it happened. But I remember her saying sorry that the computer was slow and taking a long time to finish the purchase, I replied with "you should kick it then, that always seems to work" she busted out laughing. I made another comment about it must be nice to work near the TV's and hear the music, her reply was "yeah it's great I get to hear the same song every 15 minutes" . I thought this was particularly funny because I've worked in a place where the music starts to repeat it self and at first you just want to rip your hair out of your head. But eventually you drown it out, which was also part of her response.

No comments: