Monday, May 26, 2008

N Wing & Me Day 2

So me and my N Wing finally get a chance to go out in the world again. We went a few different places and he opened with his routine, and me with mine. He opened a lot more than me, but not going to go into detail with any of them except the last one where I actually had a part. I really don't remember or care to mention any of the small ones I opened but I do remember this set that I opened.

2 set: Pink Shirt 6, Black Outfit 6.5
I went in with my new Kate Perry Routine and got lots of positive responses from both, they said "Yes" to both parts, and we talked a little about it here and there. I was working with what they were telling me, but don't remember exact details. Then I moved on to "So how do you guys know each other?" and they said "Best friends" or something, and I should have asked how long is that. Wing enters the scene and at a very good point because I couldn't think of anything else to say. Now at this point I should have introduced him to them, but instead just answered his question which was "So what were you guys talking about?" I said something like on the lines of what their opinions were from my routine. Then a weird thing happened, I had nothing else to say and my wing left. I should have transitioned with anything but couldn't think of anything, and with my wing leaving left me confused to boot. So I thanked them for their time and left. I spoke with my wing afterwards and found out that it was a bit miscommunication of he didn't know if he was supposed to stay or if he should say anything. This is something that we still need to work on, and since this is only the 2nd time we are out together it will prolly take many more silly communication errors such as these.

2 set: Brown Hair Glasses 5.5, Long Black Hair 6
This set was actually my wings, and happens to be a routine that others love to watch. So even though I tried to talk to the other one, I had to wait until he was done doing his thing with both of them. After was said and done, I asked the Brown Haired one, which was sitting next to me if she heard of "The Cube". She said no, and I isolated her to go and do it. Note this is the 1st stranger I've had the liberty to actually do it on, but everything went really well, even got my kino on. I was on the money, she loved it in fact wanted me to do it to her friend, I said "Ya sure I guess, but I'm not a dancing monkey like my friend here". When we got back though my wing asked if we were ready to go which was fine cause I didn't really want to do it again. So we left for the night after that. But all and all we did had a fun time, things went pretty well although no number closes.

Update: 5-28-08
I finally realized that with the last girl what I should have done instead of going back to the table. I should have stayed with her and build comfort, I didn't realize it at the time but I was already in C1. I could have sat there and just talked, and most likely moved for a #close before returning to my wing and her friend. Even though she wasn't quite attractive it would have been great practice, and maybe even a friend.

No comments: