Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Hired Gun - Bakery Stocker

Well if anyone remembers back in April I saw and somewhat talked to this pretty chick in the bakery department of a store. I messed it up, and have been trying to approach her for real this time. It seemed though that every time I've been in that store, which hasn't been that often as it's not near me I look for her. Well today I was there, and She was there, but the thing is I'm not 100% sure it was the same girl. Sure she had the same outfit (consisted of hat, and white cooking shirt thingy) and short hair and was pretty, but from what I remember she looked a bit different. Nonetheless this girl although logically speaking I'm sure it was the same girl, was 7.5 brown hair I think, beautiful blue eyes, I mean very captivating, but she seemed like she might have been a bit young. Anyway I passed her, glanced over, I might have said Hi, and continued to walk. I read about this where you go back as you just had a thought and I started my new Kate Perry Routine, which went a bit like this without revealing too many exact details about it.
Me: "You just reminded me a female opinion I wanted to get"
Her: Something like, oh ya what is it?
Me: "Do you know that new song by Kate Perry called I kissed a girl?"
Her: "No"
Me: "Ok, well it's basically about this chick who kisses a girl and hope her BF don't mind" and I continued with my routine, over all it went very well I finished the whole thing, and got a positive response, BUT after it was over, I was fucked. I couldn't think of ANY transition question, so I said
Me:"Well thank you for helping me out".
Her: "No Problem" or something like that.

I did consider running my new Life Line Routine right after but didn't for 2 reasons:
1)Like I mentioned before she looked younger than I remembered, so it wouldn't have gone well.
2)It didn't feel right moving from one routine straight into the next w/o having anything in between.

So I was kicking myself all the way to checkout, and while I was in the car I finally thought of 2 diff questions I could have asked:
1) Do you know any cool bars / clubs to go to around here?
2) So what kind of music do you listen too? (Since she said that she hadn't heard of that song)

But I was thinking why the fuck is it at the time I can't think of these fucking things, and soon as I'm gone they come to me! It makes me sooo mad! Overall I thought it went well though, and now I'm wondering if it's ever possible to talk to her again :( If I could WTF could I say? I feel so AFC right now it makes me soo mad that I fucked up! I've been practicing and waiting until I was ready and I still messed up, now I feel like I'm being forced to move on, because I prolly don't have any more chances with this girl :(

1 comment:

Jay said...

You went into this interaction with unreasonable expectations. Your goal needs to be that you are just being a friendly, sociable guy. This wasn't a "failed" pickup attempt, this was just you being friendly and there is no reason why you cannot be friendly with her again the next time you see her. This is why routines can be detrimental. You ran it and now your thinking, omg, now what do I do the next time. The next just be friendly. Don't run anymore routines on her and just socialize :-)