Thursday, May 29, 2008

N Wing & Me Day 3

It has been quite the long day, we ventured all the way into the dark depths of New Jersey. Although it was a very nice day out, which helped a lot, as we walked the streets there was almost an endless supply of targets. Ok maybe thats a bit exaggerating, but I did manage to open a lot of sets, more than I can even remember and more so that don't even count due to the lack of response I got from some.

All sets opened by me where with my Kate Perry Routine, while my N Wing did his magic, which I have been told that was fine to let everyone else know what it is that he does. He runs a tarot card routine, by going up to single and 2 sets asking if they think he is psychic, and asks them to be a test subject while he proves my lack of faith wrong. This is all part of his routine and has proven over and over again to work well. There are problems with his just as other routines though, he requires somewhere to actually do his, and can't just stop any target he wishes on the street. So places where seats are an abundance is his playground, such as a nearby park.

But all and all we had a great day and opened lots of sets each. We even did a little game of holding each others $ and as you opened sets you go it back, helps to get over that AA when it starts to cost you your own $, It was very fun as well.

Here are a few that went well that I can actually remember, since I hadn't planned on actually writing I didn't log any.
1)This was actually my very first open for the day and was one of the best. After I opened, we chatted a bit on any nearby bars to visit later that night although we had no intention to actually go to any it was conversation. I also remember asking her where she was headed, since I stopped her while walking past me. I think a 6.5

2)Black girl 6 sitting at bus stop. This was one of the best ones, after the opener I continued to sit and chat with her about bars, and how we were just visiting NJ, my wing said I prolly could have #closed and he was prolly right but wasn't really thinking about it only being practice and just thanked her and left after a while.

3)Got to love Starbucks, I'm starting to really enjoy my Moca Frap even though I have never been one for coffee, I think I'm starting to get addicted to them. Anyway I managed to talk to the Hired gun there a bit, and was actually the only one that I didn't run my Kate Perry Routine on. Part of these was because I was trying to get the balls to try out something I read somewhere on the forums. It goes like this:
HB: Hi, may I take your order?
Cedar: Wow. You're beautiful. I need a small chai. With a side of extra love. And your phone number.
HB: (blank stare)
Cedar: This is the part where you ring me up.
HB: Oh. Uh. $3. And. uh. Here's your receipt. (with her number on it).
Cedar: Awesome. I'll be at that table. Stop by when you're on break.

I was going to modify it by asking for a Tall Moca Frap, Some Extra Love, and your phone #. I know this is corny and most likely won't get a phone # but I have an urge to try this to see what happens. I have balls made of milk apparently because I didn't say this to her, and may never even get to use this. So I opened her up with I can't believe they left you all alone to this, or something like that. So then I told her that I wanted something chocolaty and was going to try and order something totally different, but I realized that this can only work if I actually order something totally diff by starting with something I would never get. Also another tip for hired guns. But she did say that Moca Frap isn't as chocolaty as something else, when I asked about it. So when I said that's what I wanted I got a great response, "You already knew what you wanted before you came up didn't you?" I denied the whole thing. She gave me what I interpitted as lots of IOI's, such as smiling to me, and the way she said "do you want whip cream on it?" and she also gave me extra chocolate syrup (I know I get this often, sometimes they don't even put it). So while she was making it I moved the conversation asking when this particular B&N closed, and then said so is that when you get off? She said yes, and so I moved into something like "So when you get off at 10, where can I go around here to have some fun" She said something on the lines of "Depends how much fun you want to have" (VERY sexual). We continued to talk for another short while before I finally left. I just want to say I'm a complete idiot for not even attempting to #close her, I was kicking my butt all the way as I walked out and back into the street. My wing said that I prolly shouldn't have anyway, but this is coming from a guy who don't believe in gaming hired guns so his opinion there is mute to me. She was very pretty too, like a 7.5

4)Girl was sitting down studying for something medical related, and we chatted for a bit about what she was doing after I ran my routine. At least a 7, Pretty.

After this girl I realized something, my particular routine or perhaps the way I approach seems to go best when the girl is already in a stationary place. A lot of the girls that I stopped or at least tried to stop while walking I found to be VERY difficult.

No comments: