Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kate Perry Routine, Good or Bad?

Ok so after much resistance on my part I decided to go out for a few hours today with my N Wing. I mean I was having a blast already at home reading more of The Mystery Method (VAH), but really thought it was a bit late to be hitting the mall since it closes at 9:30. Anyway we went out, and I continued to open with my Kate Perry Routine, while he worked his magic his own way. To put things lightly I didn't get good responses tonight, most of the girls didn't or couldn't be bothered with me. This could have been do to my initial lack of energy to even be out, or could be the routine. My wing things it's just the routine, but we are planning on going out again tomo and I think I'll have him open a few sets with it and see if it's just me or not. I have a feeling the flaw is the way I may be coming off.

I did have a good 2 set, but they said they had to go. I got past the routine, and went into the "How do you know each other?", but after that they said they had to go before I could follow up with where do you work?

I just remembered, I did a hired gun putting away clothes, and after was done with the routine mentioned something on the lines of "doesn't it piss you off when people mess up these clothes?". She said ya, and I asked her how long she worked there, but ran out of things to say and she continued to fold the clothes during the whole conversation. Which indicated that perhaps I may be bailing too early still. But also proves, at least I think that it may not be the routine itself but perhaps me, the way I transition, or the lack of consistent transition.

Meanwhile my wing managed to do his routine complete on 1 girl, and had to stop in the middle of a 2nd because she had to get back to work, but managed to #close her, congrats. So all and all I will have his try to tomo, and hope all goes well.

No comments: