Friday, May 16, 2008

Ferry Thoughts

After the RSD Workshop, I met up with Yummy for a bite to eat, and then we parted our ways, and made my way to the ferry.
By the time I got on the ferry it was like 11 o'clock, I had a long day, but I was still looking for any single sets I could find. I found 1 girl at the terminal before we got in, but I really wasn't in the mood anymore, not quite sure why I was looking in the first place. So I did approach her, and figured I would find her later if I really wanted to. I made my rounds around the ferry, same old, same old, back and forth, up and down. As I'm coming back towards the people that are just coming on, I see that same girl again (6.5 brown hair) but for some reason I get AA, and I pass her, I felt it was a weird situation to stop her as all these people are coming towards me, so I just pass her, and continue my walk around. I actually wind up coming back around that same way to see if I can find her finally sitting down (I waited a few minutes before coming back that way). I see her sitting alone, with a double distraction, Headphones and Reading. I find it bad enough to interrupt someone with 1 of those and I was getting really tired a this point and just wasn't in the mood anymore so I sat down on like the other side of the boat but could still see her from where I was, debating if I wanted to bother to talk to her. I seriously think at this point I wasn't approaching from AA, but from tiredness.

So I'm there sitting, and from the outside walked in this tall blonde 6.5 she looks so tired, but was cute. She sits across and to the left of me with an isle in between us. At this point I'm already listening to my music, and barely staying up, so I considered talking to her, just as something to do. I saw that she was bored as hell too, or perhaps just tired, so I thought of kinda making her night. But all in all I just kinda laid back relaxed and listened to the sweet sound of music, while contemplating if I wanted to get up or not. I didn't and just continued on my way home, and tried to stay awake on the SIR.

No comments: