Thursday, May 15, 2008

Subway Car Approach

This is a bit late because I completely forget it even happened. But I was on my way to the Vybe List Meeting on Monday, and when I got on the subway in the city like one stop after I got on 3 7's got on. The one I felt was the most attractive was a blonde, SHE approached me and asked if I knew if this train stopped at whatever street don't even remember. Now I was sitting this whole time, and she was standing right in front of me when she asked and stayed there the whole time. I didn't know the answer to her questions unfortunately, and a man behind her was able to help her. But the whole time I was scared shitless because I knew it was an IOI, and she was still standing there talking to her friends in front of me. But I have zero experience with a 3 set and couldn't think of any opinion opener or anything to say for that matter, so I just tried to look straight ahead of me w/o looking at them.

1 comment:

Jay said...

"Where are you guys headed?" or "What do you guys have planned for tonight?" works, or you can do a cold read based upon what they look like they might be up to, so if they were dressed all up like they were going to a party or a club you can make a comment along the lines of "You guys look like you came out to have a good time tonight." Remember, be curious and not just about random things, but with what they give you. Look at the information they are sharing with you and use it.