Monday, May 12, 2008

Vybe List Meeting in NYC

I'm headed to NYC for another meeting, kinda newbie orientation thing so I should learn something from it, and yes it will get me out of the house to talk to people. But if you are in the Staten Island area you would already know that the weather here today is shit. It's been raining all damn day, and although I have an "interview" tomorrow at 6:30am and prolly won't get back until midnight, I'm still making sure no "excuses" keep me from going out. Which is something that I'm having to work on consistently. So I'll put an update on who I was able to open up too when I get back or tomorrow.

But I'm hoping to run my "I know you" routine on at least a few girls, I plan on opening any single set I see despite there attractiveness. Possibly even talk to guys and such because this is something that I was supposed to be working on and haven't.

I feel confident in myself right now that I'll be able to maybe even get a # close, because ya know what? I'm a fun guy, I know this and I'm going to show girls this. Now if I could get a better wardrobe for bad weather, I'm wearing a sweater that just isn't cool at all, so I'm going to try and just leave it in my car, to carry it around with me every time I get inside anywhere to show off the nice shirt. But at the same time I decided to go with an average shirt instead of my nicer ones in case I wind up getting it wet or whatever or have to wear the sweater most of the time.

Update: 5-13-08
The meeting I felt went very well, lots of useful information. Peter mostly spoke from the Vybe List, later on Paul, and Noah also put there much appreciated 2 cents in. They went over there model of starting from Pre-Approach all the way through to closing. They didn't get to go in detail with every part, they actually pretty much stopped right before comfort. This was mainly because of the questions and demonstrations that they were doing, which was really great. They had 2 girls to help out showing examples as well. So all in all it was really great, I think the best meeting I've gone to so far.

No comments: